JK Associates, LLC, works with small businesses — Schedule C sole proprietors and joint ventures, LLCs, partnerships, S and C corporations.
Whether you are thinking of starting a business or have a well-established company, we can provide:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Consultations as needed
- Information about the pros and cons tax-wise of the types of entities for start-ups
- Preparation of 1099-MISCs and estimated taxes
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of Maryland Personal Property tax returns
- Tax planning
- Set up retirement plans, including SEPs, Simple IRAs, Keough and 401(k) plans
We do not prepare payroll. We recommend ADP and Paychex. They can prepare payroll more efficiently than we can. We can connect you with representatives from both companies.
Please read our annual reminder about 1099 Reporting Requirements for businesses and landlords – forms are due January 31st!
Let’s get started
To better understand your business, we need information from you. We have prepared the following brief questionnaire to help us be more efficient and thorough. Please download the PDF forms and complete as much as possible before our meeting. We’ll help you if you have any questions. If your business files a separate return, you must sign our engagement letter
NEW: Our 2020 Business Engagement Letter and Questionnaire is available to sign and fill out 100% online, just click on the link!
If you cannot access the online form, here are the PDF versions:
For your information:
Give us a call. Let’s talk about how we can make your business grow and be compliant with the tax authorities.